Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In the next few hours I'm going to be appearing for my International Trade Law - ITL - repeat exam. Repeat? Well I didn't clear it the first time around. So now I have to, cause time's running out. 

I stayed up most of last night studying and I'm no wiser than I was before I started. But I figured who it is, because of whom I'm so miserable. Adam Smith. The man came up with the concept of absolute advantage and proposed a switch to free trade of mercantile economies. If it wasn't for that one fucker, ITL as we know it wouldn't have existed. I don't like studying ITL.

All is not unwell though, there was a bit of good news from back home. Baichung has been signed by East Bengal for the next season after losing star striker Suniel Chetri to Dempo SC. So yaay! 

2 comments:

raghu said...

nah im sure someone else would have thought of it, had he not thought of it.

rorschach said...

maybe, but it was he who did think of it. as john maclane would put it, "thats what makes him the man".