Wednesday, February 11, 2009

List 25

A few days back a friend sent me a random Facebook request to make a note of 25 random things about myself. I don't like Facebook, matter of fact I hate Facebook. But everyone I know is on it and being the slut that I am, I am on it too. So anyway, today I see my batchmates faffing over the same thing and all the aforementioned individuals being amongst my closest friends and me being THE SLUT, I decided to pen down the list down for myself. However, Facebook is not getting its hands on this one. This stays here.

ps: If someone thinks I am a wannabe-that-person, then that person can "shove it" (Monster voice)


1. I think I look too weak, physically.
2. I've generally been a very insecure person. Getting better at it.
3. I like getting high. I like staying high.
4. I like my friends.
5. I daydream and I like it.
6. I want to have my own business someday. Like a pub or a restaurant.
7. If I had a pub I'd call it How blue can you get?
8. I like to travel. I want to walk to Tibet and Bhutan someday. I want to have walked the length and breadth of the Himalayas before I die. I want to bike along the entire coast of India. I also would like to visit Antartica and Africa someday.
9. I like mountains.
10. I like listening to the blues.
11. I have an impossible dream of performing Stevie Ray Vaughan's cover of Little Wing live before a respectable audience.
12. I'm extremely lazy. I like being lazy.
13. Sometimes I'm too proud for my own good.
14. When I was really young, I used to want to slap my maid. My parents would keep me away from her; but when I was left alone in her care, she would let me slap her till I fell asleep. I think she took care of me till I was 3 or 4 years old. Haven't seen her since and I vaguely remember her face. I just remembered that I don't know her name.
15. I have no siblings. I wish I had siblings.
16. I want to sleep with a lot of women. Hot women.
17. I don't trust women as easily as I do men anymore.
18. I am very impulsive. Getting better.
19. I am sensitive to the sight of blood. I faint.
20. I like reading comics.
21. I wish I had a superpower. I'd like to be able to make anything out of nothing.
22. I want to quit smoking in the next five years.
23. I want to try Cocaine.
24. I want to live in Mumbai for a while, while I'm still young (pre-30).
25. After my death I'd like to go whereever Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan went.

5 comments:

Shamli said...

I can't believe I was mentioned in your post. I am kicked. Though for that reference, I don't know why. (Also no. 14- very scary).

rorschach said...

well its no surprise to me. my recent speech patterns have been exhibiting influences of yours. especially when it comes to a particularly ugly-fuzzy growth we're both aware of.

Niniel said...

damn you Sir, damn you.

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

this 25 tag always throws up strange things. no. 14 is scary, yes.

rorschach said...

@ no.14 : maybe scary. i think i was just a weird baby. i dont think my slap would've hurt though. annoying is probably what its more like.