Friday, December 19, 2008

Home & Hiatus

I came home late 13th night and life has been blissfully hectic since then. There were surprises and counter surprises, friends arriving from across the atlantic and friends leaving to live their dreams. Amidst all this chaos I've found this time's Calcutta winter to be particularly exhilarating. It's not cold (it never really is in my nick o' the woods). But its beautiful and nippy every morning, and continues to remains so for the rest of the day, allowing my mom to force me to put on a sweater before leaving home.
Also my monitor has gone caput hence no more blogging or checking mail for a while. Randomly most Calcutta Net Cafes have begun asking for Photo IDs from their clients. I don't what brought this on, but being ID less effectively rules out my presence on the net. I guess its a sign. I'm yet to figure out for what.
So thats it for this week and the next. I'll probably be back post 3rd Jan. In the 'new' year. Cheers.

2 comments:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

How do you know about the mornig? You can't get your ass up early enough I bet.

rorschach said...

guru morning starts at 12:30pm. and it is being most wnnddrr even then. I am being complit laabh!