Friday, May 6, 2011

I guess I owe an apology to anyone and everyone who has visited this space since the last post and actually believed that this was a break. I had believed so myself. But I'm sorry, this space does seem dead. Comatose at the very least. The tragic bit, if any, is that it died for no particular reason whatsoever. I liked this space and I wanted to keep it going irrespective of how bland and mumblinglike it was. Its just that its not happening anymore. There is no urge to write. Which is ironic considering the level of activity in my life right now. I probably have more to say now than I did just about couple of months back. But the will is gone!


Such is life I suppose. Cheers!

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

But... WHAT ABOUT HOTTIE OF THE MONTH? :(

ViralFish said...

It will come back in time. Though the place need not be this one. Still, at the very least, keep it, like you would keep an old chemistry notebook that you did nothing but scribble angsty poems into during your 10th standard.

Zari- Uyghur said...

u will be missed :)

rorschach said...

@ priyanka: dammit hadn't thought of that.

@ VF: yessir. the space stays. anyway its not mine to take it off once ive already put it out there. but thank you for the thought. cheers.

@ zari zari: :)