Monday, December 21, 2009

Of Reality

Last evening I watched Celina Jaitley get hypnotized on television, in what was apparently a live recording. Noting my surprise my mum informed me that many television stars were getting themselves hypnotized on this new show.

Celina discussed her dog, dog's death, boyfriend, and how she wants to leave and go to God ...with her eyes fluttering and voice quivering for as long as I watched.

Meanwhile Robbie Williams released an album last month. I used to like Robbie as a kid. Especially till Escapology I think.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to wake up in the mornings. And I hate the fact that I don't have any holidays.

For once in my life I know what I don't want to do AND what I do want to do. Unfortunately life isn't as simple as what I want or don't want anymore. Not if you're not alone.

1 comment:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

I thought Celina Jaitley was always hypnotised. She has that blank look on her face. And hey, hang in there...