Monday, July 12, 2010


Its an overcast and lazy morning, and the world has a new champion. Kudos Spain!

'Tis a bad day to be at office. I do not have much work nor do I feel like getting anything done. I believe that the day after the football WC finals should be given off across the world. I mean I'm sure people would come up and say "you know how many billions of dollars will be lost??!".. and all. Well I don't, can I have my holiday now?

In any case this is who's been on my mind lately. Spent all morning trying to find the right image of her. I think I failed. She's beautiful, though not someone you'd notice right away. Rather she's like someone who'd be standing next to you at the bus stop on an overcast Monday morning such as today's. And then it'd start pouring. And you'll turn and look at her cause she's just opened her transparent Japanese umbrella. And you're getting soaked. And then she looks at you and smiles.

Sienna Guillory (image from here)

Saala, if only. thoo!

No comments: