Monday, July 12, 2010

First tag on this page. Tagged by Priyanka.

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”

Wnndrr!


Some rules of the Game:

a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post. (Gracias Ms. Kumar!)

b) List 10 honest things about yourself. Cheating makes you lame, so just play along, all you taggees.

c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.

d) Notify said bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next.

-----------------

1) I don't comb or oil my hair. Ma says all my hair will fall off soon as a result.

2) I wish I were leaner and stronger, kinda like Sergio Ramos. (Sheesh)

3) If I were a rockstar I'd totally die on stage. Read Leslie Harvey.

4) I like to live vicariously off my heroes. Like re-enact their acts as would be done by me. Time...anytime, place...my dreams.

5) I know the lyrics to too many MLTR songs for my own liking. (I will shoot anyone who laughs)

6) I want to get a bike but my mum won't let me get one. So I drive a car...hahahaha! I still want a bike though.

7) I'm 'meat'arian. Love meat, survive purely on a non-vegetarian diet.

8) I can spend an entire day with only myself for company and not get bored. I love me.

9) I'd rather be a mediocre footballer than a kickass lawyer. But I'd rather be a mediocre lawyer than a mediocre anything else (apart from a footballer, ofcourse).

10) My next BIG plan is to be there for Brazil 2014! All the way till Mardi Gras. Doesn't matter if I even go, its worth planning for..


Tagging Shamli, Rahul Saha, TJ Eckleberg, Niniel, Oswald, Meenakshi and The Comedian. And whoever else wishes to be tagged or has nothing better to do ...

Cheers.

No comments: