Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Of Morbid Dreams & Dirty Brits & Everything ..

Tomorrow I complete 9 months of my first employment. I really do not wish to do this work anymore. Grrr...mmphff...kkhhrkk. Patience.

Last night I dreamt I was running. Its rare of me to remember my dreams. But last night's was particularly scary. Cause well I was running away from something I was scared of, can't for the life of me recall what. And as I kept running, my skin began to peel off in thin strips leaving behind red streaks on my body. As the skin came peeling off, I got scared-er and ran faster, and the faster I ran the quicker my skin kept peeling off. I don't remember anymore but I do recall my heart pumping even in my dream. dhuk-dhuk..dhuk-dhuk..dhuk-dhuk.

The more I experience the present world, the more I believe that everyone around me needs a shrink. No one else seems to think so in my present social circle. Makes me feel these days that I might be the one who needs a shrink. Low self esteem is bloody new to me. Matter of fact it so fucking isn't ME!

I recently met this Brit guy at a party who casually left the house and walked across the parking lot barefoot right till the main road. He wasn't drunk and it genuinely never occurred to him to wear sandals. In fact he seemed flabbergasted when I tried to be a good host (read Indian) and offered him my slippers to return upstairs in. Certain women in my class had often chastised me for being dirty, and they had a point. But atleast I understood what dirty means. This bugger has no concept man.

I've decided I want to be a teleporter. Its the only way I can visit all the places I wish to and still have a job.

No comments: