Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blues for my Job
Oh I wake up in the morning, and I
prepare to get to you.
I don’t wanna wake up daarlin’,
but you know I gotta feed me too.

Oh ever since I met you baby, I’ve been
crying to let you go.
You make everyday a Monday baby,
and Sunday’s too short to know.

Baby why do you treat me like this, why
bore me the way you do.
You got them nagging habits honey,
I got them back breaking blues.
---------------
Yes I'm bored. Yes I'm jobless at work. But just for the record I don't hate my job. I think I just rue the fact that I'm not talented enough to not need one. And absolving the same in view of the overwhelming mediocrity surrounding oneself can't be the answer now, can it?

2 comments:

Shamli said...

Too many Form 3's got your goat?

:)

rorschach said...

3s and 5s and 16s .. all of them man.