Friday, July 8, 2011

Strange new developments of the self

While re-reading my last post during a period of unintended self speculation at an unearthly hour last night, I realised that during the 3 weeks I spent at home I did not listen to any music. ANY music, not even on my Ipod. This is the surprising part and not the strange. The strange bit is that I did not even miss it nor did I realise it missing. So much so that it did not even occur to me while making a list of regular faffable things I did during my vacation.


This can't be happening. Something is very wrong and I have no idea what.

2 comments:

AnMB said...

i like this blog...
can you add my site to your bloglist
admon of http://antechno.com

pai young said...

Scarpe Running Asics Only the army, no air force, how to win. Three The group stage of this world, Japan and South Korea both teams do not hard.Japanese team is recognized as Asia's best technical team, the South Korean team will be recognized as the most tenacious team. Scarpe Running Asics Vendita online Unfortunately, technology worth mentioning, will worth mentioning, can be acquired gradually training and development.They failed to win the key lies in physical condition as opponents. Japanese team have the technology, but did not win.Because even the best technology, but also must have a strong body as a precondition.In the fierce physical confrontation, the Japanese players Scarpe Asics Donna often fall under the wind, technical and therefore can not be fully realized.