Monday, February 8, 2010

Thats it.


I'm officially rooting for Burnley FC from now on. Atleast they won't play a beautiful passing game with clinical precision and artistic flair only to lose. What one can expect from them is heart. A lot of heart and the audacity to believe that they can defeat any team on their day.

Also I'm tired of heartbreaks. But as a friend once pointed out that I have a tendency to "keep wanking to my first crush forever", I think I'll still root for Arsenal this Wednesday when they face off against a resurgent Liverpool. Shit.

Watched Ishqiya yesterday. Good entertainment. Which brings us to our hottie of the month. Ms. Hottie, February 2009.





















Vidya Balan (courtesy thebollywoodzone.com)

I think my last claim of having a hottie every month was too ambitious, cause well there aren't that many hotties around. Also its easier to wait for one to pop up in your imagination instead of seeking one out. Yes I'm terminally lazy.

Also a personal request to all those who know people working at law firms. Please be kind to them. Their work is shit. In some rare cases the pay even shittier, but the shittiest of it all is the life they lead/are expected to lead. Whats worse (if it can get any worse) is that they don't realise it and take themselves so seriously
. So please be kind when you meet one. Feed it, clothe it and give it some love.

Watched Cadillac Records last Saturday evening and man can this guy sing (Some may recall him as the African dictator in Lord of War). He does a cover of Smokestack Lightnin' for the film where he plays Howlin' Wolf. Absolutely mindblowing.


Anyone wants to buy me the Double Disk Deluxe Edition of the film soundtrack? Anyone?!? I work in a law firm, you know.


6 comments:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

This Wednesday is going to be a biggie. If you want to avoid heartbreak do what I have started doing - bet against arsenal (the odds are usually very good - I'd say about 3 times your bet on average depending on opposition). That way you'll have hedged your happiness. (Warning: I have lost a lot of money doing this as I started doing it just when Liverpoos went on their current decent run. But hey, I'd still rather they win).

rorschach said...

eh, good idea. hedge your happiness. you could've been an economist saha :)

also i hear mukesh ambani might be bidding for liverpool. heh...might be they'll begin to serve dhoklas with the beer at anfield now.

rorschach said...

1-0 ...neither deserved to lose man. but it was a good win nonetheless. :)

uncle oswald said...

Arsenal won!...Finally! No matter how much we whine and sulk..we'll never support any one else. This is love.

Also stop being a stuck-up IP lawyer and be happy with your torrent version of the Cadillac Records OST.

rorschach said...

i don't download :)

and yes you're right about arsenal. someday we'll sip beer and watch arsenal thrash man utd. at the emirates. amen.

The Reluctant Rebel said...

Man. Gutting.